As a blogger or an SEO expert, you must have heard about the spam score?
Here I will cover how to reduce spam score?
I will cover all the important things which you must know about the spam score as a blogger or an SEO expert.
Here is the list of all the topics which I am going to discuss, you can directly jump to the one which you want to know.
In layman terms, “Spam score is a kind of score between 1-100 where 1 is the lowest and 100 is the highest score”.
Spam Score can be a critical issue that can actually damage the reputation of your website.
Not only it can affect the ranking of your website, having a higher spam score will make search engines to ban your website.
Here we will talk about the various factors of spam score.
You will have a proper idea regarding “What is a spam score?” and also I will tell you regarding various spam score checkers and how you can deal with it in the best manner.
What is a spam Score?
Before we get to know about “What is a spam score?” let me tell you what actually the term spam means.
Basically, spam can be considered as the reputation of your website.
Mostly when unauthorized or unethical behavior is noticed from your website then the search engines will figure out the spam score of your website.
As I said earlier spam score is a kind of score between 1 to 100 which is also divided into 0% – 17%
- When the spam score of any website is between 0% to 4% then it can be considered that is website is brilliantly fine with the spam. It means that your website is not considered as a spam and you are mostly on the best part.
- If the spam score is between 5% to 7% then you need to look over then spam score of your website. When your spam score falls under this section, then you still have the chance to improve the spam score.
- If it is between 8% to 17%, then there are high chances that you have to face some penalties. Also, it might result that your site might get banned.
I hope you are able to have a good idea regarding “What is a spam score?“.
Now let us understand the different ways of “How to check spam score by using some free spam score checkers”.
Ways To Check Spam Score of Your Website For Free.
Generally, you will get various free online sites that can check the spam score of your website.
The very important element that you need to understand is that the accuracy is the vital part of any spam score checkers.
Free Spam score checker
Steps to check the spam score for free.
STEP 1: click the link (free spam score checker)
STEP 1: Enter Your Website Name and select the captcha.
STEP 1: Scroll Down to the page you will get the below Screen.
Basically, having a paid spam score checker tool will give you a much proper accuracy.
I do not mean that every paid spam score checker will give you an accurate number.
But, the paid one gives higher accuracy than that of the free one.
Generally, Moz offers you the best spam score checker tool. Though it is a paid tool; it also offers users to check 10 URLs in a single month (https://moz.com/link-explorer).
Now once you have found out the spam score of your website, let us get the idea of how the spam score is assigned to the website and how you can deal with it.
Watch complete detail (in Hindi)
How Do You Lower Your Spam Score?
Let’s assume, due to some mistakes or as a learner or due to your competitor your website spam score got increased.
So whats next?
In this situation, you should not get panic or depressed, just follow the below steps.
The following might be the reason of how the spam score for any website gets increased.
- You added the backlinks in some unethical sites
- You add too many backlinks in a single website
- You mistakenly gave reference to some spam website
So if these were the mistakes then the next thing that comes in our mind is how we can remove those bad backlinks from your website.
You can do the following operation and lower the spam score.
- Remove the backlinks from unauthorized websites, if you can.
- Remove the reference to any spam website.
- Remove articles and comments from spam websites which contains the URL of your website
- You can also generate more powerful backlinks which makes search engines to ignore the URLs from spam websites.
Impact of Spam Score On Your Website.
Generally, having a higher spam score will add your website to numerous circumstances.
Therefore, you must pay good attention to the spam score of your website.
There are a few methods through which you can improve the spam score of your website.
Now let us look over these methods.
Steps To Disavow Bad Backlinks?
Basically, to improve the spam score, one of the vital parts is to remove the backlinks from the spam website. Now let us find out how it can be done.
- Visit the Google disavow website to submit the bad backlinks list.
- Make sure you are logged in with the email account that has been linked with the website
- Now you can add the URL of your website and then click on Disavow Links Button
- Now you need to upload a text file that consists of all the links from where you want to remove the backlinks. (The paid version of Moz tool will give you all the bad backlinks details with so use that tool to get the list of bad backlinks.
- After you choose the text file from your system, you need to click on the Submit button
- Once you see that your submission has been added, click on the Done button
Basically, your backlink will be removed in a couple of days.
Also, in some cases, it might also take a couple of months for the backlinks to get removed.
By the time the backlinks get removed, make sure that you add backlinks to high-quality websites only. explore our do follow backlink category to create high-quality backlinks for free.
How To Fix Spam Score issue Of Your Website.
The method which I have discussed in the upper section is one of the key steps for improving the backlinks of a website.
You can also watch the video and get a perfect demo on how to fix the spam score of your website.
You will get to know the method to find out the backlinks and you will also know how to remove the backlinks.
Conclusion / Our Opinion
Backlinks serve as the backbone of any website. It is really important to add backlinks in order to see the growth of your website. It is also important to have an eye over the spam score of a website. You will get numerous sites that offer do-follow backlinks but it is really important to add backlinks to a high-quality website.
Therefore it is important to find out what is a spam score and how you can deal with it. Also. make sure to use the best spam score checkers in order to get the accurate results.
Adding backlinks without looking over the statistics over the website can be a serious issue since it can affect the spam score of your website. Make sure you follow the method of adding backlinks without affecting the spam score of your website.
You can also connect with us on social media platforms, and I will personally make sure to solve all your queries.