Let’s talk about the best techniques for getting backlinks from similar domains.
Getting backlink is easy these days, why I am telling this because I provide free High-quality spam-free backlinks for my readers in this blog.
But getting a backlink from the same niche is not that easy.
You need to work hard for it.
After many failures finally, I was able to create successful websites by following some techniques.
On of the techniques among them was how to grab backlinks from similar websites and that really helped me a lot to create a successful website.
Those tips I will share with you today.
- Why We Need a Backlink From a Similar Niche?
- Are Backlinks From Irrelevant Websites Helpful?
- Best Techniques For Getting Backlinks From Similar Domains
- My Opinion
Why We Need a Backlink From a Similar Niche?
Being a blogger we all know the importance of backlink of our website but there is a difference between similar domain backlinks and irrelevant backlinks.
A backlink from relevant niche will help you in many ways
- Drive traffic
- Increase Domain Authority.
- Ranking In Search engine.
- Helps to increase Alexa rank and Ahref
Are Backlinks From Irrelevant Websites Helpful?
Let’s assume that you have a blog on fitness niche and you get a backlink from a website about recipes.
Sounds little irrelevant right?
But if that recipe website has an article which talks about “best drinks to loos weight”, and they are linking to your article which you have posted on your website “Tips to loos weight in 3month” then it’s now contextually relevant.
So by looking at the above scenario, we can say that backlinks from the relevant site and the backlink which is not contextually relevant than it’s not as useful as needed.
Best Techniques For Getting Backlinks From Similar Domains
These are the best techniques for getting backlinks from similar domains.
But these are not so easy.
You may invest some money as well to get relevant backlinks or contextural links from similar websites.
Let me explain to you all these tactics to get similar backlinks in details
1. Guest Posting
You might have heard about guest posting if not let me quickly explain to you what is guest posting.
Guest Posting allows us to publish our content on other blog or website. We need to take permission from the blog owner and fullfil all the conditions to make our content publish on their website along with backlinks.
Guest posting is one of the best techniques for getting backlinks from similar domains the only thing you need to do is to find the blogs or your niche who accepts guest posts.
How to find guest post websites?
Follow this step to find tons of guest posts in your niche.
- open google
- Search for site: “write to us”
- or you search like this site: “write to us” “health” to specify your niche. In this case, you will get only those websites who accept a guest post in your specified niche.
How to get approval from the website owner to publish your content on his/her blog?
Once you found the blog who accepts guest post you need to follow their conditions to accept the article.
- Always give those contents only which is not available on their website.
- Don’t put duplicate images or duplicate content.
- Use infographics in the content
- Use video in the content
- Submit fully on-page optimize content.
- Follow the instruction while putting your link in the article.
Don’t do guest posting just to get backlinks always give added value to them to get your article to approve.
2. Blog Commenting
Blog commenting is another way to get a backlink from a similar niche website.
How to find blog commenting sites
- Open google
- search for “comment luv blogs”
You will get tons of websites that have a comment section at the end of the article. you can also search according to your niche as well by putting “comment luv blogs “health” this keyword in google.
- You need to follow people on your same niche website so that whenever they will publish an article you will get the notification. That will help you to keep an eye on their blog so that you can comment on them.
- You can search blog commenting sites in google to get the list of blogs that accepts commenting.
- Always provide good comments. Ask your doubt if any or provide valuable feedback to the author.
- Add value to the readers as well because the readers will come to your blog if your comment is interactive.
- Add your website link or article link in the website section only rather than putting them in the description section to avoid rejection of your comment.
3. Links From Broken Links: The best way to get contextual backlinks.
I love this way.
Let me quickly tell you about what is broken links. Let’s say you have a website and you have linked to an external website, but after a few months that external website has removed their article due to some reason. Then your link to that page will become the broken link.
This is an opportunity for you to grab a quality backlink for your website.
Now the question is how you will find broken links on someone’s website?
You can use some free tools or paid tools to check the broken links.
Once you found some broken link immediately you need to contact the site owner and tell them about this and pitch them to link to your article.
If your article is fully loaded with quality content and it is useful for them then they will sure link to your article.
NOTE: Don’t send mail or content to them until your article is not ready.
4. Quality Content ( informative or descriptive contents )
Everyone likes quality content Including Search engines.
If you have quality content on your website people will automatically start lining to your website.
Either you need quality backlink or want to rank fast without SEO work then your content should be fully optimized and loaded with informative content.
To have quality content on your blog always hire good writers.
You can follow this article a complete guide on how to write quality content to grab user attention and excellent search engine visibility.
5. Trending Topics (Bonus point)
This method is a proven method to grab relevant backlinks for your website.
You need to keep an eye on trending things link technology or fitness or google updates, anything which is applicable to your niche.
You can track trending things on many platforms like
- Google trends
- buzz sumo
Try to make your self-update in your niche and try to publish an article as soon as possible so that your ranking chance will be more.
And once you are on the 1st page you will get tons of references.
In conclusion, I would say you can focus on those points which you are good into or you can do in a proper way.
Don’t just try to all the above points at the same time. try with the easiest one which you feel.
All the ways are proven ways some of them are little tough to get some are easy to get and some are hard to find but to get a quality backlink in a similar niche you need to deal with all these.
I hope you like this article on the best techniques for getting backlinks from similar domains. Feel free to share with your blogger friends.
Do comment your feedback suggestion to improve our content quality as per your need.